From the humble beginnings of Posts & Telegraph Department in 1947 and establishment of Pakistan Telephone & Telegraph Department in 1962, to this very day, ours is a story of commitment and vision.
Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation (PTC) set sails for its voyage of glory in December 1990, taking over operations and functions from Pakistan Telephone and Telegraph Department under Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation Act 1991. This coincided with the Government's competitive policy, encouraging private sector participation and resulting in award of licenses for cellular, card-operated payphones, paging and, lately, data communication services.
PTCL H.Q. G-8/4 ,
Islamabad 44000, Pakistan